Τρίτη 26 Νοεμβρίου 2013

dancing tango? Why?


-->
Why have you started dancing-learning tango ?
The tango is a dance that attracts people with different interests, from diverse life settings. Of great interest is the reason why everyone is attracted to this dance, so we asked our students to tell us. This list of answers will be updated constantly, so stay tuned!

How did you started to dance tango.What initially attracted you to this dance;


* I started to dance because I like the rhythm of tango
It's amazing how many things you learn about your body, about the ways that you act in this dance, which is no different from the ways that you act in life.
F&D are excellent! Very contagious, with appetite and tenacity until the movement is completely understood . They constantly evolve. Themselves, and their lesson. They have excellent teaching method and they can analyze the smallest detail of movement!
E. K.


* I started tango after the ballet because I was looking for a dance that expresses me.
The courses of F&D are methodical and fun!
N.M.


* I always have wanted to dance. I think tango goes well with my character, or even better, tango can pull out some elements of my character. Tango is also a form of communication without words and I have been always interested in this part. It is a good form of mild exercise and I love the tango music.
I think the aura and chemistry among teachers and students is very important.
The courses are great and exciting ... only thing we lack is….men .!!..
E.F.


* I liked the music and the idea of tangovals and I wanted to learn to dance them. Now I want to be free in my movements in dance and to feel better.
F&D really love tango dancing and what they do ....They never restrict their lesson in stages-forms-levels-steps. Instead they try to pass to students the feeling of a true difficult dance, always adapted to the requirements of each. Besides, they are kind and pleasant .... Who needs more than these!?
G.P


* Originally I liked the music alone, and watch dancing. Later I was captured-invited to dance on the dance floor in one Milonga, I saw that it is not so hard, but nice and simple and got me hooked .. ;)
The lessons of F&D inspires me!
T.T

*
For me ,Dancing has always been a FORM OF EXPRESSION, Mostly contemporary dance. After my first tango lesson I was captured by this very interesting dance. It calms me and improves my concentration. Later I found it to be a miniature version of HUMAN RELATIONS WHERE THE REALIZATION OF BALANCE is a fairly exciting and complex project! However, though generally I move into higher everyday’s speed and although I did not expect this to happen….TANGO stole MY HEART!
Thank you Frini and Dimitris. Your contribution to tango and tango world is very important. I appreciate the positive energy during lessons, the transmission of knowledge and the priorities you have set in the teaching procedure.

CH.T



* In general I like the music from the countries of South America and Cuba, but I do not like how this music is danced in Greece. In tango when you are ignorant ,it is difficult to understand what is happening, and therefore I liked it as an idea to learn it. The catalysts to begin lessons were my friends, S. and K.-who already went to F&D school-and the positive energy!
I like the lessons, its my style, not learning steps, very important for me:) I am a little forgetful. It could be better if having a few additional men, but what can you say..?, Rough times for queens!
E.L.


* I had always admired this dance and I liked the music, I also like alternative aerobic fitness and fun at the same time. Since I began to learn what is Tango, I realized that it is much more than a couple steps that follow the rhythm of music. The more I understand Tango , the more it captures me.!
In this are undoubtedly contribute ,my teachers, Dimitris and Frini , who more than the necessary stuff that probably many dance instructors give(techniques, exercises), they ensure that you convey those elements of Tango that make it different from other dances.
Through their experiences and their love for the Tango, they combine the seriousness and the humour, simplicity and exaggeration, making them as teaching approaches, that turn the course into social activity!
With great courtesy and respect for the student, they recognize and reward the effort, staying carefully beside him to pass on the next move. In the course of F&D, each student is special, as special is the way to meet the same requirements of each student. Themselves, having adopted the noble aspects of Tango, as seen in their lives, are to be truly Worthy Teachers of this dance.
A.G

* I started tango because I am a man of passion and I love to express my feelings with people who share same feelings at the time of dancing .. for that, it is one of the few dances that brings you very close with the opposite sex and causing emotions, no matter what is the relationship.
P.G

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου